23 Jun SEEKING ARCHITECT OR EXPERIENCED ARCHITECTURAL GRADUATE
If you are a good fit for the role, it means:
• You are a registered Architect or have a Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture
• You have (minimum 3 years’) professional experience in project design, documentation, and delivery
• You can work on multiple projects with different timelines
• You have a strong knowledge of codes, standards, and ordnances
• You are proficient in conceptual and developed design using ArchiCad, with experience in a variety of project types, sectors, and scales
• You can understand and interpret infrastructure from building design to construction
• You have experience in stakeholder management with strong client engagement capabilities and the ability to deliver outcomes
• You have strong communication skills – both written and verbal
• You can work independently, as well as be a collaborative team member
• You have a self-driven work ethic and the ability to meet fast paced project demands
You will be working closely with a team of likeminded, young and enthusiastic professionals in an open and collaborative environment. Remuneration will be based on qualifications and experience.
This position is based in Brisbane’s Fortitude Valley.
Your application should include:
• Cover letter outlining your motivation to work with Reddog Architects
• CV covering: Education (university, degree and year) and professional experience (company name and job title)
• Snapshot of your portfolio (project role, sector, size & value)
• Nominated Professional Referees & Contact details
Please email your application to email@example.com
Please note: We do not accept applications via agencies. Due to the high number of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.