29 Nov We’re Hiring
As a Project Architect (5+ years) you will have demonstrated capability in running projects from inception through to completion, with experience in leading a small team, as well as liaising with clients and consultants. The successful candidate will possess a strong design aesthetic, and have excellent leadership, communication, design and documentation skills.
In this role you will need to be adaptable and be able to use and engage your skills and all round knowledge in conceptual presentation and planning, design development and detailed documentation. Proficiency in conceptual and developed design using ArchiCad with experience in a variety of project types, sectors and scales would be advantageous. You will be working closely with a team of likeminded, young and enthusiastic professionals in an open and collaborative environment.
Remuneration will be based on qualifications and experience. This position is based in Brisbane’s Fortitude Valley.
Bachelor’s degree in Architecture with previous office experience is preferred (Registered Architect not a requirement)
* Demonstrated written and graphic presentation, and communication skills
* Strong knowledge of codes, standards, and ordnances
* Professional experience as a Project Architect in project design, documentation and delivery
* Proficient in use of ArchiCad (preferred) or Revit (we are an ArchiCad office)
* Knowledge and experience of Revit software and BIM
* Ability to understand and interpret infrastructure building design to construction
* Stakeholder management and client engagement capabilities to deliver outcomes and value
* Collaborative and team member skills in undertaking work in a large and diverse team, communicating concepts and delivering outcomes for projects;
* Self-driven work ethic and ability to meet fast paced project demands
*Strong verbal, written and presentation communication skills
Your application should include:
* Cover letter outlining your motivation to work with Reddog Architects
* CV covering: Education (university, degree and year) and professional experience (company name and job title)
* Snapshot of your portfolio (project role, sector, size & value)
* Nominated Professional Referees & Contact details
Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high number of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.